Thursday, October 9, 2008

Organizing the Garage


Every morning as I walk to my car, I see the mess that is my garage and pray by some sort of divine miracle that it will be organized when I get home. Yeah, right. Fortunately for me, and countless other people that won't be visited by the guardian angels of garage organization, there are a bevy of products available that make it easy to get everything in order. I found a ton of ideas for organizing my garage on HGTV.com. Freestanding and wall mounted shelves and cabinets are available in every size and shape. I like the wall systems for their flexibility and the way they transform your garage walls. Slat wall panels and wall kits give me the freedom to hang everything, like tools, golf clubs, bicycles and gardening supplies for easier access and leave me with considerably more floor space for the one thing that the garage was designed for: my car.

No comments: