Monday, October 27, 2008

An Accommodating Media Mount


This weekend, my aunt invited me over to enjoy her new entertainment room. She's been planning to update her living room for quite a while and finally was able to get her ducks in a row. My favorite part was not the inviting brown leather La-z-boy sectional although, it was very comfortable. It was the new media mount and Sony LN46A950D1F! Having a new LCD is a treat all it's own. While, the photo of the Peerless Mounts SmartMount® Universal Tilt Mount may not be very sexy, I cannot stress enough how accommodating media mounts are. Even better, it’s designed for quick and easy installation. My aunt has the mount positioned above her fireplace mantle. I love the way her new set-up saves her space, it just makes sense. Not only does the media mount make more space, it also has tilt adjustments for better TV viewing. I would highly recommend a TV mount to anyone that is looking to save space.

No comments: