Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Buying An Energy Star® Air Purifier

About six months ago, I made the moral decision to go green. Or at least be more environmentally conscientious in my purchasing decisions. You won't see a gas guzzling SUV in my driveway, rather a Prius . You also won't see me buying low-grade dog food--it's all about Organic Style for me and my dog. Green products can be above average in price but I definitely believe that clean air and a longer life are worth it! That's why i've invested in a Sharp Air Purifier With Humidifier for $399.99. It just so happens to be an Energy Star® Air Purifier so, not only does it regulate my indoor air quality, it is also eco-friendly and certified to meet strict regulatory standards enforced by the government. If you are going to buy an air purifier why not think about using less of the worlds energy.

No comments: