Monday, October 27, 2008

Humidifiers


The leaves are falling in rapid succession and the air is getting colder, especially at night. Which means that it is time to turn on the heat. I always am reluctant to turn on the heat, hoping to hold onto the last bit of summer for as long as I can. With the turning on of the heat comes dryness in the house. The dry climate is not only uncomfortable for me and my family, it also is not very healthy for my furniture. The only way to combat that is with a humidifier. Since I am a child at heart, I found this adorable Hello Kitty humidifier by Crane. Ideal for the bedroom, especially kids' bedrooms, the humidifier covers 500 square feet and has a run-time of eleven hours, making it perfect for overnight. And it is so darn cute! The biggest benefit of all is waking up refreshed, without dry eyes and a stuffy nose.

No comments: