Monday, October 13, 2008

Handy Kitchen Cart


I have always dreamed of having a large kitchen with a kitchen island that has shelves and cupboards and plenty of room for baking and food preparation. Alas, what I do have is a small galley kitchen with counter space that is less than adequate, especially around holiday time when I do a lot of cooking and baking. I did find the perfect solution though - the Cucina Elegante Kitchen Cart from John Boos. This cart has a hard maple edge-grain top that's the perfect place for rolling out dough and also has drop-leaves that make the work surface larger if I need more room. The stainless steel base is equipped with sturdy shelves that keep everything I need in front of me. The best thing about this kitchen cart is that I can fold down the leaves and roll it into the corner when I'm not using it.

No comments: