Friday, November 7, 2008

Laundry Room Organization


My laundry room is always in a state of transition. Dirty clothes mount in piles on the floor, clean clothes on hangers and folded in piles wait to be delivered to their home in closets and drawers. Since the laundry area is really a small corner of my basement, space and how I use it is crucial. Whitney Designs makes a laundry center that offers a hamper with three sorting compartments, a rod for hanging clothes and a shelf on top for folded items or laundry detergents and accessories. The laundry center is on wheels, so I can move it wherever I want, making it so easy to transport clothes to and from the washer and dryer. Keeping the laundry sorted is a no-brainer because those three hamper compartments store my dirty laundry all week so it's ready for wash day.

No comments: