Monday, November 3, 2008

Ideal CD Storage


I have a very large music collection(over 400 CDs) and I find it very difficult to keep them all organized. They are always spilling out of baskets, off the shelves and onto the floor. Of course, that makes it extremely difficult to find what I'm looking for. Most people would say to give up the CDs and go digital with MP3s, and I have a ton of songs on my iPod, but I'm not ready to get rid of my CDs just yet. So I found the perfect solution for CD storage at www.ShopEntertainmentCenters.com. The Library Card File Style Multimedia Storage Cabinet from Leslie Dame has room for 456 CDs, giving me more room to store more CDs if I get the urge to buy any more. I love the fact that the CD cabinet is library card style, so if I feel the need to alphabetize or categorize (yeah right), I can do that by putting a label in each slot. I know I'm going to love having more floor space, and maybe this new media cabinet will help me stay organized.

No comments: