Thursday, November 20, 2008

Closet Organization - Shoe Dividers


After years of dreaming and wishing, I finally have a walk-in closet. It's great to be able to have room for all my clothing and accessories and shoes. Right now, my shoes are all over the floor, and I've been looking for the ideal closet organization solution. I have tried using some hanging shoe racks, but unfortunately, I have too many pairs of shoes. What a travesty. These acrylic shoe dividers from Custom Inserts are great because they are clear and you can see everything you have. The shoe dividers are slotted and slip together in a cabinet or on a shelf. The dividers are available with as few as nine or as many as 35 bins, so they will work for the modest shoe collector as well as for the shoe fanatic. And, I'm hoping they will help me to keep my closet a little neater, so I can actually walk in my walk-in closet.

No comments: