Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Outdoor Lounge Chair

Now that most of us are in Daylight Savings Time, spring and warmer weather are surely on their way. Thoughts of planning my garden and updating my outdoor furniture are filling my head. I can't think of a better method of catching some vitamin D than sitting outside on a comfortable chair with a good book and some tasty refreshments (and lots of sunscreen, of course). The Woodstock Outdoor Lounge Chair from Covington is made in the Adirondack style from mixed hardwoods. The matching ottoman provides the perfect place to rest your feet. I also like the matching coffee table because it keeps my drinks, snacks and reading material handy. The teak finish gives it a classic look, but the chair is also available in white, red blue or green finishes to brighten up the garden, patio or pool area.

No comments: