Friday, March 13, 2009

Mounted Garage Vacuum

If I had this Surface Mounted GarageVac from InterVac, I wouldn't worry so much about all the pet hair in my car. With a 60-pound German Shepherd/Husky mix there's a lot of light hair. She sheds constantly, so frequent vacuuming is a given if I want to drive anyone else anywhere in my car. So much easier to maneuver than a shop vac for cleaning the car, a wall-mounted vacuum enables me to clean my car without even leaving the garage. The 12 amp motor is powerful and has 100" of water lift, so it can also keep the garage, boat or RV clean. The HEPA filtration system removes dust particles and allergens. The central vacuum comes with a 1-piece wand, a bare floor tool, a dust brush, an upholstery brush and a crevice tool for additional cleaning power.

No comments: