Friday, March 20, 2009

Mobile Serving Cart

Spring is finally here--according to the calendar--and after a long and snowy winter, I am looking forward to getting outside. Once the weather warms up, we will spend countless hours outside working in the yard, having meals and just enjoying the sunshine. The Achla Mobile Serving Cart is so versatile it can go from the kitchen to the garden, and to the patio too. I can use the cart to help me get my new plantings where they need to go in the yard, or I can serve food fresh from the grill to my family and friends, indoors or out. The top tray is removable, which makes it great for passing hors d'oeuvres or carrying lunch outside to the deck. The bottom shelf has holes to fit three pots. The serving cart is available in Antique White and Eucalyptus finishes and folds up for easy storage.

No comments: