Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Butcher Block Kitchen Island

When I dream of having a larger kitchen, I also dream of having a large kitchen island, one where there's plenty of room for food preparation and for storing all the kitchen items I use most frequently. I would love to be able to make it the prime focal point in the kitchen, as well as a gathering place for friends and family. The Harrisburg Kitchen Island with Butcher Block Top from Westmoreland Woodworks is made of Eastern white pine with a butcher block top and a distressed, antiqued finish. Three large drawers, an enclosed cabinet and open shelving provide more than enough space for my linens, utensils and small appliances like my blender and hand mixer. The traditional style of this kitchen island fits in with my heirloom-style furnishings and would definitely make an impact in my kitchen.

No comments: