Thursday, December 4, 2008

Aquarium Stand

We always had a fish tank when I was growing up. My brother and father were into fish, so the aquarium was filled with Guppies, Neon Tetras, Mollies, Bettas and Suckermouth Cats, all of which are colorful freshwater fish. I could stare at the tank for hours...it was very relaxing. Of course, my brother did all the work. I did get to feed them every once in awhile. I used to love going to the pet store to pick out new fish. There were so many varieties and so many colors. It would be fun to have an aquarium again. This aquarium stand by Ameriwood is designed for a 29-gallon fish tank and has convenient enclosed storage underneath with two shelves to store all the fish supplies. The Mission style has a classic look that would look great in my cottage-style home.

No comments: