Monday, December 1, 2008

Baker's Cabinet

I have so much dishware, glassware and silverware that I have to store them in three different places, because the breakfront that I have now is simply not large enough to hold everything. Maybe I should get rid of some of my stuff...Most of the things I have were passed down through my grandmother or they were wedding gifts, so there's no way I'm going to part with any of it. I saw this Wilshire Four-Drawer Baker's Cabinet and thought voila! Here is the perfect solution!The four drawers are just the right size for table linens, flatware and seasonal decorations. The open shelving and glass door cabinets will store my dishes and glassware nicely, and the top shelf will hold my collection of vases. The cabinet is made of solid wood with fine details like English dovetail joints and antiqued finishes. I love it because it would make it so easy for me to have everything I need all in one place.

No comments: